Studio One - Shop 6, G/F, 19-29 Western Street, Hong Kong
Studio Two (Music Art Profession Academy) - Flat B , 12/f , Kings Wing Plaza I, 3 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun
Music Intelligence Class
Music Intelligence class incorporate
live music and musical activities such as singing, moving, listening, and
playing instruments to achieve following objectives:
Music and musical activities provide
a different pathway to the brain for information and can be used to reinforce
basic knowledge such as number facts, holidays, proper manner and etc.
- Increase attention span
- Strengthen memory skills
- Foster socialization
- Enhance communication skills
- Develop gross and fine motor skills and co-ordination
- contains games and songs for group singing
- includes both structured and unstructured movement activities
- uses visual aids and props to enhance basic daily living and academic
- Class will be taught in English
Music Notes Class I / II
Goals of Music notes class :
The weekly lessons provide an opportunity
for singing and vocal development, listening, exploring musical instruments,
creating, exploring musical concepts, and reinforcing preschool concepts.
All materials are developmentally appropriate for children.
- Introduce children to the basic elements of music (rhythm, timber,
melody, tempo, dynamics).
- Allows an active role in the development of musical activities.
- Invites and develops the singing child.
- Provide listening experiences that encourage auditory discrimination
and expansion of listening repertoire.
- Encourages social development and skills.
Music Bells Class
Music Bells contain playing rhythm
instruments such as hand bells, learning basic music theory, singing nursery
rhymes and listening to classical music.
Visual Art Class
Art is an integral part of education.
It helps to develop creative thinking and imagination skills. Our Art classes
are categorized by the followings:
Art & crafts, oil painting, sketching,
fine arts, and other tailor-made programs.
Piano, Violin, Viola, Clarinet, Flute,
Saxophone, Folk / Electric Guitar,
Music Theory, Aural Training and Exam
Piano Accompaniment Services.
Qualifications of Our Tutors: